Last Friday we met Reese Scarlett...Congratulations Nick and Becky!! She is such a little doll and surprised us all...we (Nick and Becky included) thought Beck was having a boy! Just goes to show you...doesn't matter what "the belly" looks like. Becky looked so different with this one than with Reagan! Today we had the pleasure of watching the girls for a bit while Nick and Becky went out to lunch...Happy Birthday Becky!! PS - if you're wondering what Ezekiel is wearing in the first picture, its the Christmas present the Fishers gave Gavin and Ezekiel...aprons that say "chef gavin" and "chef ez." Tomorrow we are going to make muffins for breakfast to break in the new aprons!


2 comments:
Weeeeeee, Look at me! I'm commenting on C's blog!!! (Happy?!! jk! jk!) I love all your pictures. I feel like I truly experienced Christmas with the Prince fam. Ez is getting so big, Gav is looking like 4 going on 7, and I am still loving the dark hair. Baby Reese is so tiny... I can't believe you're almost up to bat, Care!!! It's gonna come sooo fast. LOVE YOU!!!
I love the pics of the boys holding Reese! They look so cute! Thank you for my birthday lunch! I was fabulous and I can't wait to return the favor when you have your little surprise!:)
Post a Comment