Tuesday, September 25, 2007

picasso?? you might think so......

Here are some additions to what jas and I call our "romantic paradise..."


Those are empty picture frames for the moment...
wedding pictures
A true artist we never knew lives among us...
Jason painted this masterpiece to go in our bedroom today. Its perfect and I was super impressed at his creativity....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

jason...you rembrant you! that is beautiful!! how creative...I absolutely love it!! if you did another one i'd buy it and put it in my office...seriously. it fits with my very contemporary style! wow...very impressive!

Anonymous said...

Wow, where am I? Your romantic paradise looks awesome!! Don't you want to hang out in there ALL the time now!? I was like that when we got our bedroom "done" recently... nothing like a fresh space to lift the spirit, eh? Great job, looks awesome! And seriously, Jason painted that?! Impressive! I love all the pics and the curtains and everything... looks so cozy. :)

sfitz said...

Jason did that? Who knew? That is so awesome, I love it! He was always good in ceramics class in high school. :) Maybe a brithday gift in the making... JK. :)

Miss you guys! When will your vacation bring you this way?

sfitz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.