Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I LOVE VACATION!

Not really going anywhere...although we are going to go away for a few days next week - just Jason and I...but I love Jason being around all day. Its so great. The last few days we have been working on some stuff in the house. We decided to move furniture around, decorate our room (we haven't done much with it ever), update photos AND ---it only took (almost) 7 years...but we now have 3 wedding pictures up in our room! YAHOO! I've always wanted to have some up and I have no idea why we never just did it! I love it!
My other project before baby #3 is born is to finish....or....start a photo book for Ezekiel. I have 3 books of details and pictures of Gavin of his first 2 years and NONE of Ezekiel. I have all the pictures and the supplies, I just need to get down to business. I have several months to do it, so I'm not worried.
Funny side note - Ezekiel has taken to saying "whoa dude" all the time. I don't know where he got it - maybe from Jason? It sounds really funny when he says it. And he says it a lot. He also bent over to get something the other night and said "oh GOSH" as if he was 88 years old. What a character that guy is.

No comments: