G: Mom, when I get to be 5, can we get married?
M(me): Well...I'm already married to Daddy, what should we do about that?
G: I guess I can marry Daddy too. We can all get married!
M: Ok, that sounds good.
G: But what should we do about the talker?
M: The what?
G: The guy who does all the talking.
M: Oh...well, I guess Poppy could do it. What do you think?
G: Ok, great idea. And Nannie can watch. But wait, what are we going to do about the chairs?
M: Oh shoot. Where should we get them?
G: We could get them from outside. But wait, who's going to paint the faces on the cake?
You get the idea...it was funny. Gavin was going through all the details of the wedding. He even asked who was going to dance with us and give us money. Kids are SO observant!!!
So here are some pictures in no particular order...
Have a great weekend!


2 comments:
Oh wow...that posed picture of me is just gorgeous! Thanks for putting that up on the world wide web for all to see..;-) (ok, ok, so I love it)
Gavin looks soooooo adorable! An Ez is soooooooooo cute too, I miss them, and you, and Jason... lets hang out soon!
Post a Comment