Thursday, December 07, 2006

Please welcome the new nurses...

Yes, we have 3 new nurses in our family. Today, my mom, my brother Daniel and his wife Bethany all finished a RN program at Western University. I'm so proud of all of them. What an accomplishment! Daniel and Bethany have jobs up near/in San Francisco and my mom is in the process with a few hospitals. Very cool!

Today I'm thankful:

*My friend Sally who I saw tonight - always an encouragement to me

*The man at the beach today who was making big bubbles for Gavin and some other kids to chase

*Our Christmas tree - we got it Monday and its so fun to turn on the lights in the morning!

*Gavin waking me up with: "mom! I have to get my first chocolate" - (advent calendar)

*Going on a walk tonight with the kids to see Christmas lights

*Peets Coffee that Sally bought me

*Sunny, warm December days

*Salmon for dinner - delicious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is very good news for your family. Way to go Daniel, Bethany and Sherry!! Tell them congrats for me.