Some people might be bashful about when their birthday is...by now you all know that I am not. Why be bashful?? Time to celebrate!! And yes, I will still feel this way when I'm turning 58...or 62...because thats life. If you are living it to the fullest, your birthday should not be a depressing day! So...
1) Gavin NOT waking up at 5am today. Maybe that means he won't be tired and cranky by 11:30am?
2) Birthday calls, starting last night from my friends and family
3) Cards from each of my grandmas in the mail--very sweet.
4) Sitting at Starbucks with the kids this morning at 6:45 enjoying my scone and mocha...special treats for me! I was trying not to be bitter as Gavin devoured half my scone...shoot. Maybe I'll get another later :-) Just kidding!
5) Both kids in bed before 7pm last night. Yes...I'm serious...but Gavin wasn't asleep until after 8...I tried!
6) Gavin remembering it was my birthday today - ok, after a little prompting :-)
7) Jason took Gavin on an errand with him last night so Ez and and I had 2 hours to hang out. It was fun to play with him undistracted. Doesn't happen very often
8) Plans to go to the LA Zoo with my mom tomorrow!
9) The presents Jason picked out for me and wanted me to open last night - but I said NO! I didn't want them early! I wanted something to look forward to. He's so cute - he gets excited about something he gets me and wants me to see it right away...must be good...
10) Jason's sweet note to me this morning
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment