From YESTERDAY - never finished it last night!
A quick 5 minutes I'm snatching...
1) Kids both sleeping in until 7:30am. I needed that time for sleep!
2) The baby shower for Becky going well yesterday--everyone seemed to enjoy it--especially Nick and Becky and thats what really matters!
3) Ez finally going to sleep last night at 6:40pm...no evening nap and way overdue on bedtime. I had to hold him the whole time - he was a little difficult, but it was too loud for him to go to sleep until he was super exhausted, then he gave in!
4) $1.00 Fish tacos at Rubios. I love them.
5) Time to clean my house before the shower yesterday
6) The new bar-b-q we were able to get for Jason - he's wanted a gas bar-b-q for a long time and we decided since we were having 30 people over for a bar-b-q, we should probably upgrade from a charcoal bar-b-q.
7) Did I already say the coconut creme creamer I had at work Friday night?? Its SO GOOD!! I'm on a quest to find some...
8) Yesterday seeing --among others, Kyle and Natalie--friends we don't get to hang out with very much
9) Strawberries and angelfood cake
10) Not being pregnant or having a newborn right now...not that those stages are bad...but you know what I mean. Ezekiel is getting to an easier stage and though I did love being pregnant, its exhausting, especially towards the end!
On a sidenote...Becky is almost 36 weeks and looks amazing! I'm so excited to meet this Fisher baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Post a Comment