Tuesday, March 14, 2006

March 13th--Happy 31st and Happy 4 months!

Yesterday was Darren's birthday and Ezekiel's 4 month birthday too...Happy Birthday, Darren! If you know Darren, then you know his funny sense of humor, his love and passion for the Lord, the poor of this world, and his family. I love seeing he and Pam (and Jesse and Luci!) whenever we can.

1) A fun time at Disneyland yesterday, even thought it was VERY CROWDED!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess Spring Break in other areas and...everyone decided to go to Disneyland. But I still had fun with my friend Ashley, and our kids had fun too.

2) Hanging out with Dan and Judy Sunday night and laughing as we made sock puppets. Dan has a great "voice" that he uses when his puppet is talking and Jason and I were laughing so hard at it!

3) Having time to do an exercise dvd yesterday and go on a run too (and waking up today with sore muscles--meaning it did some good!)

4) Ez taking a nap yesterday that was almost 2 hours long

5) Gavin waking me up yesterday morning by coming into my room and walking up to me and saying "mom, I waked up."

6) Jason getting 100% on one of his recent tests - he has been trying for this for awhile - he usually just misses 1 or 2

7) Last minute dinner plans with Jason and Angela.

8) Seeing Jason (my brother) on the freeway and being able to facilitate(yeah, I jumped in his car on the freeway--don't worry, mom, it was SUPER SLOW traffic) him getting to ride in the carpool lane so it didn't take him the better part of a week to get home from work

9) Angela's bubbly personality and wanting to know all the details of our lives--I can't wait until she's a stay-at-home mom with me!!!!!! hint hint. Just kidding!!!!!!!!!

10) The encouraging email from the girl at my table from my Bible study

11) A nice chat with my mom on the phone yesterday

1 comment:

sfitz said...

Just a question... who is gunship?? Nice thought though...