Thursday, June 17, 2010

Last day of School

Today was Gavin's last day in kindergarten! Wow has the year flown by. Earlier this morning, the kids and I watched G's class perform 3 songs. After the first song, Violet got up and joined in. She was following the teacher's hand motions and singing. It was HILARIOUS. I was crying I was laughing so hard. I almost removed her because she was taking the focus off the actual class! Bummer part - I didn't have my camera! My friend took pics and video, so I'll share it when I get it. We are excited its SUMMER...but will miss MISS KIM!

We prayed for a perfect teacher for Gavin and Miss Kim was it!
Gavin's friend Christian, and his brother Ryan
G and Alex
Ezekiel's last day of school was last week but we had a picnic on Saturday for him and all his classmates.
Miss Tina has been the teacher of this preschool for 30 years and is retiring after this year...she was very sweet with Ezekiel and was great with him. Next year he will be starting "D-K" which is Developmental Kindergarten. It is pretty much "pre-K" and will be at the same school as Gavin. He thought he started next week, so is a little disappointed to be starting in a few months :)
Now on to our SUMMER ADVENTURES!!!

No comments: