Friday, May 21, 2010

Whats new?

I'm excited because:

*Ezekiel started riding without training wheels about 2 weeks ago and is tearing it up!!! He LOVES riding his bike and has no fear! He rode 2x with me for 6+ miles while I ran. He's awesome!

*Gavin only has 20-something days of school left - then - SUMMER! I'm excited! Its going to be FUN! We have several fun vacations planned and I look forward to those.

*We are getting a new niece/nephew in the next couple weeks from my brother, Jason and his wife Angela - I'm excited!!!

*My mom comes home next weekend! Its been over 3 months since I've seen her and I'm super excited for her to come home!!! My dad comes home too...but he's only been gone 2 weeks. :) Will be happy to see you too Dad.

*Jason's 1 month vacation is coming up in July...YES!

I think that's enough.
(how many times can I say "excited" in one post??)

No comments: