
I had the pleasure of having tea with sweet Ezekiel at his preschool for Mother's Day. He made me a necklace and had helped make the brownies. I loved being able to spend time with him alone, since that tends to be rare.

The kids were all inside the room and the mommies waited with the doors closed. The doors then opened and the kids came running out, their eyes wide in anticipation. Searching. The children of the late mommies had slight panic. Sadness. Where's my Mom? My Ezekiel saw me and his face lit up. He ran over to me and handed me his present. He showed me the pattern of the necklace and asked if I was going to put it on. OF COURSE! Ezekiel lights up when he sees me and I LOVE that. I cherish it. He will not always be so excited to see me.


No comments:
Post a Comment