On Violet's actual birthday, we surprised the kids and went to Disneyland. The boys were uber excited and we had a fantastic day with them. I carefully placed the photos in reverse chronological order for your viewing pleasure. OR, I can't move them, like always. SO - above is our birthday dessert for V - Coldstone!
Each child got to choose one special toy and Violet immediately was drawn to the "princess" dolls. She settled on Tinkerbell (yeah, I know she's not a princess...).
Ready to go in the 3-D bug show...I left early with the boys - Ezekiel was sobbing. He said: "I was terrified." Gavin and Violet weren't really fans either.













3 comments:
So glad you had such a wonderful celebration!! Yes--our love Miss V, has brought us all incredible joy!
Looks like a perfect birthday - day for Violet. Glad everyone had such a fun time......and PASSES....more fun to be had for a whole year. Yeah.
Oh wow that's the cutest picture of Violet and Jason there at the end! You have a gorgeous family!
Post a Comment