Ezekiel turned 4 last Friday and even though Jason had to work, I tried to make it a fun day for him. He got to choose breakfast (apple caramel pancakes), then after we took G to school he got a HUGE chocolate cupcake from a bakery on Main St. We played at the playground, then picked up G. After naps we went miniature golfing (one of Ezekiel's favorite things in the world) and then to my parent's house for dinner. It was a good day and at one point Ezekiel said "its soooooooo fun to have a birthday!"
Then on Saturday we had about 40 family and friends over for a party. We had a bounce house that was a HIT and well worth the $$, a pinata and a burrito bar which I made. I'm glad I was able to save us some money by doing that, but wow - that was kind of a lot of work. It was chaotic and loud with probably 15 kids running around, but they all had a great time. My grandma also made a cool cake with Ezekiel's face on it :) He liked that.



We are thankful for 4 great years with our sweet Ezekiel!
No comments:
Post a Comment