Thursday, September 10, 2009

I love having a GIRL!

There are so many things I love about our boys, obviously. I love each of them for different reasons and I love them for some of the same reasons too.
but
I LOVE HAVING A GIRL!
*I love that she loves shoes and is choosy about which ones she wants to wear on a particular day.
*I love that she sings in the car all by herself
*I love her sweet hugs and kisses she gives freely and often
*I love that I can dress her in a big tutu and she likes it
*I love how she mimics me when I'm scolding Shima or her brothers - she holds her finger up and everything!
*I love dressing her
*I love that she is EMOTIONAL! When she is tired...oh so emotional...and I guess I don't always love that. Especially when I'm trying to cook dinner...
*I love that she knows she's cute and she gives a big toothy grin to anyone who will look at her and says "HI!"
*I could go on and on...but I'll stop. I love my sweet Miss V.


3 comments:

Bethany said...

I couldn't agree more - and for many of the same reasons! I think about it all the time, how blessed I feel to have a son and a daughter. They are both so wonderful and so very different! And Violet IS adorable!! So easy to love!

sfitz said...

Isn't it fun? I love it too, so different from a boy!

pam said...

ditto. it's cool, huh?