I finally broke down and got Violet a little haircut! I was trying to grow her bangs out, but I think I'm going to have to wait until she's old enough to cooperate with clipping the bangs back. Jason and I felt like we were constantly trying to get her hair out of her eyes! So a little trim on the bottom and bangs!
watching in the mirror
this great toy kept her occupied the whole time!
before
In other news, Gavin has had a horrible cough for 3 weeks now. He has acted fine otherwise - every once in awhile has said he has a headache. And a few weeks ago he had a little fever for 24 hours. Yesterday I was at work and Jason went to take him to school and Gavin didn't feel good as well. We agreed he should get into the Dr and....he has pneumonia! :( Poor guy. So back onto antibiotics for the 3rd time in less than 3 months! We're also doing breathing treatments to loosen everything up. He's home from school again today and he has nooooooo problem with that :) Update on the bully situation: G says he's not being mean anymore. Yes!
And I just think this is a great picture of Ezekiel. He wore this outfit most of the day Sunday. In this picture he is the "train conductor" on our train ride.
Yesterday I started a little experiment...30 days of mostly raw/vegan eating. The hardest thing so far is coffee. No coffee since Monday! I have been wanting to go off coffee anyways and see if it has anything to do with the frequent headaches I get. We'll see. Pretty sure I'll be back on coffee in no time. I love it! I think some variation of this diet will work for my lifestyle, but for sure not 100%. Maybe 75% or something like that...I'm enjoying a raw smoothie right now - its great!


2 comments:
I have been praying everyday for the mean kid at school and for Gavin's heart to be protected... Thanks Lord! I'm so sorry that he's sick, but I bet EZ is a little happy that his buddy is home. :-) Give them all hugs for me!
I have been praying everyday for the mean kid at school and for Gavin's heart to be protected... Thanks Lord! I'm so sorry that he's sick, but I bet EZ is a little happy that his buddy is home. :-) Give them all hugs for me!
Post a Comment