Finally G is acting more like himself and I'm hoping that's here to stay. He has been very sick the last 3 days with fevers and a very swollen, yucky white throat. I took him to urgent care Sat morn and since his rapid strep culture was negative, was told he just had a virus. I was doubtful...and about an hour after seeing that Dr, he had a fever. G and I were up most of the night and Sunday morning I braved urgent care w/ the 3 kids alone again because he was too sick. His throat was so sore he wasn't eating!!! Now that we are hitting the 24 hr mark of antibiotics, he seems to finally be feeling better. He ate lunch today for the first time since Friday! Yay!
To complicate things, we drove almost all the way to Mammoth last night assuming g would be better after starting antibiotics and a good night sleep. We did not have a good night sleep, but that's another blog! All that to say...I think he's on the upswing... hopefully the other kids don't get this nasty bug!! Ok...naptime!!
photo posted from my iPhone
1 comment:
Now that looks more like the Gavin smile I know and love. I hope he is even better today :) Nana
Post a Comment