I made cherry cheesecake for dessert - we all LOVE it!
The boys on an egg hunt in the front yardLast week on Tues I was going to work at 11am so we decided to get up and get out the door early and go to a family breakfast. Jason surprised us and took us to a great place right on the sand. It was great!!
This is a silly face picture and even Miss V got into it
Our new favorite breakfast place!
best husband ever!
Gav took a picture of us:
We love this picture because Gav is being funny and Ezekiel is making his classic big-eyes-don't-look-at-the-camera face.

Yesterday while I was at work and it was ridiculously hot, Jason went to Costco and got our annual blow up pool. We have already gotten our money's worth between yesterday and today. Supposedly its going to be cooler tomorrow - we'll see - this is crazy!!
G loves to pose (ezekiel didn't want his picture taken).
Things are pretty good with us. We are busy with life and work and enjoying watching our kids grow up. Tonight Violet was playing with a paper towel after dinner and she washed her face, then went around and washed everyone else's face. Very cute.
Yesterday while I was at work and it was ridiculously hot, Jason went to Costco and got our annual blow up pool. We have already gotten our money's worth between yesterday and today. Supposedly its going to be cooler tomorrow - we'll see - this is crazy!!
Last Thursday morning I was thrilled to receive a call at 6am (I was on my way to work) from my parents in Sudan. It was so great to hear from them and be able to talk to them for awhile.
Oh yeah, and for those who didn't hear...last week Ezekiel and Jason visited me while I was working...yeah, Ezekiel got a laceration on his forehead that needed repair. They were able to use dermabond (like super glue for skin) so that was great - MUCH less traumatic for kids! We are expecting more visits from our daring, less-than-cautious cutie and are hoping they are all as easy as this one!


2 comments:
The Beachcomber is my FAV! Don't try going for lunch on a weekend, though! The wait can be up to 2 hours. You're usually fine if you get there for breakfast by 8am. : )
Violet is getting so big! she's adorably cute...as are the boys!
Post a Comment