So tonight after dinner we decided to return our printer we bought 12-31-05. It is a scanner/copier as well, but those options are not available because it has been putting a huge black line in anything copied/scanned. We walk into Costco with our receipt, printer and cables. No box. No manuals.
We walked out with almost $200 cash. (ok...actually $160 because we bought a few food items...)
I love Costco.
One more thing I love right now - New York Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream by Dryers Light. OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its SO GOOD!!!
Ok, I'll add just one more - the steaks Jason grilled tonight and the baked potatoes we had (thank you carrie) --such a good dinner. Salad too - can't forget the veggies. I can't remember the last time I had a baked potato. Yum.
Ok...I'm done. Good night!
Thursday, August 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Mark just took a printer back too and walked out with like $2,000! We are HUGE fans of Costco.
Post a Comment