Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Jason!


this expression is funny to me - he's trying to glare
look at this form...
gavin's got some talent too!
birthday boy
i love this of these 3...they look so cute!


Yesterday we spent the day celebrating Jason! We went bowling (at Gavin's suggestion - but Jason likes it too!) and out to dinner at Pomodoro. Then Jason and I enjoyed Coldstone Ice cream while watching 300. It was a great day and I think Jason felt celebrated. Jason has always been someone who can make me laugh when I'm grumpy - or anytime really. He is thoughtful, logical, patient, understanding and loving. We have grown a lot in our years together and I enjoy him more now than when I first met him. He is a great father who LOVES his boys with all his heart and only wants the best for them.



In other news...Ezekiel's lip has healed well and is almost back to normal. Jason enjoyed playing in a Biola Alumni soccer game Saturday night and I would like to say I enjoyed watching, but really all I did was chase Ez around the whole night.



Off we go to run..

1 comment:

Irun4fun said...

Thank you for sharing your life with us all. Thanks also for your comment on my post. It is the first comment I have ever received. Oh--maybe that is because you are the only one who reads it. Ha.