Thursday, April 20, 2006

What we do for our kids...




I was playing with Gavin outside and he wanted me to wear the helmet and sunglasses, play the kazoo and bounce the ball to him...Thought you other moms might laugh at this picture!


I just put Gavin to bed and I am still laughing because he was looking at my earrings and he told me: "when I get bigger and turn into a girl, I want to get earrings and one of these (pointing to my nosering) and big eyes (pointing to my eyelashes with mascara)." What a crackup.

Jason and I also busted up when we were looking at something online and there was a little advertisement for Dr. Phil on part of the page and Gavin said "look, Dr. Feel." This stems from a Sesame Street episode, but so funny!

Ok...

1) Warm weather today - I ran at 7:30 this morning and it was so nice already!

2) Plans to go to the beach tomorrow. I love living in Southern CA!

3) The chance to take Kristen to the airport for a fun weekend and leaving the kids at home with my mom

4) Time talking with my mom today

5) Gavin waking up this morning with a DRY pull-up!!!

6) Ez getting better - we had another Dr's appointment today and she said he was doing better

7) The Carter's baby store at the Irvine Spectrum--the clothes are all 25-75% off! Its like a outlet store!

8) Pizza for dinner

9) Butternut squash

10) Loving my life today - being home with my kids, living in a beautiful area, enjoying amazing weather...I need to remember these moments when I am fighting to feel content

2 comments:

sfitz said...

Carrie, you are amazing! What a fun mom!!!I'm so glad you took this picture. Your blog cracks me up!

Keri said...

You set the standard high...I am such a bore in comparison to your picture :0)

Your boys are blessed!