I get this panicky feeling sometimes. Nothing is on the outside...but inside, I'm freaking out. Hyperventilating. Flapping my arms wildly. How can my youngest child be THREE??
This may sound crazy to you. Shouldn't I be excited that I'm out of diapers? Done carrying a diaper bag everywhere, planning my afternoons around a nap schedule, and wondering if the baby will wake at night...
And yes, there are parts of me that are happy about those things. I'm excited for the future and the relationships that are developing as my kids get older. Its great not having to buy diapers or adhere to a nap schedule. But for me, there is definitely a sadness. I still can't believe Miss VV is Three....
On her birthday we took her to get her nails painted with a friend, a special cookie, Chuck E Cheese and Ruby's for dinner. It was a fun day celebrating our special Violet.


No comments:
Post a Comment