Saturday, February 26, 2011

Girls Weekend - Boys Weekend

A few weekends ago, Violet and I headed to Seattle to see Kristen (and O and Ryan) and the boy stayed home for fun of their own.

V packed her own backpack. She did great on the plane and we had such a good time in WA. Violet played so well with Owen and Kristen and I got to hang out, talk, drink lots of coffee, go on some fun outings and even out for lunch and a movie. I always cherish these times with Kristen. She is one of the my oldest friends and knows me SO well. I can be transparent with her without fear of rejection - she is unconditional love, encouraging, fun, honest, and striving to follow Jesus. I love you K! (and O and R!)
While we were gone, the boys went to Dland, had Opening day for Baseball...how cute is G?
He played catcher and did great!
Gavin loves having Jason help out (he's not one of the coaches but we I'm the team parent, so we have a team shirt...)...he is at most practices and games..
Then Saturday afternoon, the boys headed to San Clemente for an overnight at the campground. They were SO excited!!
Of course, campfire with hot dogs and smores
Cuddling with Dad in the tent


I'm so thankful to have Jason - who was excited to have a weekend with his boys and planned so many fun things to do. We all enjoyed our time away and were ready to be back together after the 5 days apart!

1 comment:

Irun4fun said...

Sounds like GREAT fun!!! Thanks for the pictures!!!

PS I love how intentional Jason is with "his" boys :-)