I think I used to say I wasn't a fan of New Year's Resolutions because it seemed nerdy in some way. I thought of myself as so solid and disciplined, I didn't need NEW YEARS to get my booty into gear doing things I want/need to do. As I've gotten older, Ive enjoyed the New Year to reflect on my previous year, think about things I want to work on for the next year and just reflect in general on how I'm doing in my various roles. SO - YES - I'm going to write out some New Year's resolutions. I probably won't share them all but here are a few I'm thinking of:
*Run or work out 4-5 days a week - I feel SO much better if I'm consistant!
*Journal (most) days - also good for my psychological health
*Do "dates" with our kids once a month or so
*Plan dates with Jason maybe every 2 weeks?
*Be more organized - overall - will probably think of specifics on this.....
So that's a start for me! What about you??
Monday, December 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yeah... hip-hip hooray a new blog to read. While I do so love the pictures, I also enjoy reading about your life, how you think, what you feel, how you react to situations. I learn from you. I wish I could be more like you (your discipline), I chuckle when you tell funny stories about the kids or you & Jason, I relive my motherhood days by watching you (through your blog) with your 3.... I miss you when you are being a blog slacker :(
It's easier than calling me every day now isn't it??
I thought so. So we'll be seeing blogs more often now, won't we? I love you!
our lists look awful similar:) Add to mine a better saver and more intentional with my quiet time. I love the date night....I need to add that too!!
Post a Comment