We are finishing our vacation with Daniel and Bethany in Castro Valley. We are spending the day in SF today. I LOVE this city. Every time we visit I try and negotiate with Jason to get him to move here. It never works.
For today I will enjoy the Philz coffee, sunny Delores park, walking from place to place and the urban city vibe.


5 comments:
ummm, Jason, urban snake about to get you!
I bet Pam and Darren's heart strings were pulled a bit at the mention of those two places. :-) I love SF too. Should anything happen to the husbands, heaven forbid, I'll move there with you Care.
Wait, is that mean?
ooohhh love SF too! Is that a snake on your picnic table?:)
Yes, snake..a wooden one! :)
Sarah - DEAL. Not mean at all :)
By the way - for some strange reason the last 2 pictures that I have blogged have included only Jason...something must be wrong with this dang app that I have on my phone! :)
Oh--a mocha at Phils--just like dessert!!!!
Post a Comment