Hi! I just got your comment---thanks! I would love to hear what you've been thinking after that sermon series. Email me sometime--megganlambesis@gmail.com
Hey Carrie, it's been a while since I've checked in through Krissy-pooh's blog and I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting! V is becoming such a little lady!!! What cuties you guys have!
Do I have the most adorable "grand" babies or what???? They crack me up! I love how they go into "automatic" posing when you bring our your camera. A lifetime of memories.
5 comments:
That last one of Gavin looks so much like Jason to me!
yes...exactly my thoughts when I saw it!!
Carrie,
Hi! I just got your comment---thanks! I would love to hear what you've been thinking after that sermon series. Email me sometime--megganlambesis@gmail.com
And, on a side note, Violet looks SO grown up!!
Hey Carrie, it's been a while since I've checked in through Krissy-pooh's blog and I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting! V is becoming such a little lady!!! What cuties you guys have!
Do I have the most adorable "grand" babies or what???? They crack me up!
I love how they go into "automatic" posing when you bring our your camera. A lifetime of memories.
Post a Comment