It seems we did so much this Christmas season(hot cocoa and lights, decorating Christmas cookies, cooking with my mom and sister Ang, decorating the house, gingerbread houses, birthday party for Jesus on Christmas Eve...etc!)and I want to document it here, but I have no time! SO, here are some random pictures of a few things...
The Prince-Fitz Christmas - I think all the kids are in it...but yes - a horrible picture :(

The Gregory-Prince Christmas

Christmas Eve I put V's hair in sponge curlers :) She tolerated it well and had cute curls in the morning!


Christmas Eve we let the kids open one present - a new pair of PJ's!

I went to G's school on his last day before break and helped him make a gingerbread house. It was so fun. So much fun, in fact, that he cried when it was time for me to leave :(

Perfect tree!
1 comment:
Love all the new photos.... especially the first one of G, V, & E all snug. (judy)
Post a Comment