Although I would love to pleasure you with some fantastic photos of my adorable children and husband...I have a problem...I can't find the camera cord. First it was the software - but I figured a way around that. Now, the cord. So for this blog...we're going to stick to informational. And if you doze off as you read it, I get it. You only come for the pictures anyways, right??
We are in love with our current living location. Even if for some reason we have to move out of this house (which we also LOVE), we will most likely (read 99.9% positive) stay in this little town. Its fantastic!! Why do I love it? I'll give you an example. Today, a friend of mine picked up Gavin and took him to school so I didn't have to get the other 2 ready as well since I worked late last night. Then another friend asked me if I was up for hanging out - YES. So I picked her up and went to Ikea. Then we got lunch at a vegetarian place and took it to the park while our kids played we chatted and ate. NO, thats a lie, actually. We stuffed our faces, as we pushed kids on the swings and tried to quiet their tantrums. We then picked up our older kids from school...I took my friend's daughter home and the boys played with her for the afternoon. Then we all walked to the park and along the way saw another friend............Ok, this is much more detailed and lengthy than I had planned so I'm going to curtail the rest. You can see - we see people all over, we walk all over and I have met some AMAZING women in the THREE months we have been here. Its fantastic.
After the paperwork is filled out, Ezekiel will be enrolled in a co-op preschool here for the rest of the year. His spot is the "alternate" so whenever a child is sick or out of town, Ezekiel can take the spot. The great part is I don't have to work in the class every 3 weeks or do any of the other duties that all the other parents in the co-op do. He's very excited to "start school" and I am too. Come on - of course I'm excited. I LOVE my Ezekiel to bits....but it will be nice for both he and I to have a break from each other :) And to spend time with Violet alone is great too.
We were going to put the boys in baseball in our little city league, but it was crazy expensive...so we are going to pass for now and just enjoy not having to be at practices and games at different times every week. We know that day will be here soon...no need to rush it!
Ok, I'm tired of this blog. Here's to hoping the cord is found!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment