Thanksgiving was a little bummer because Jason worked. We saw both families, but I failed to document our time with the Prince family. I had my camera, and never used it! It was a hot day and the kids swam at the Prince's. Of course they loved that. After naps we went to my parent's house and enjoyed a meal and time with them.
My awesome parents

Jason got off work and joined us but he was
soooo tired.

Adorable Grace!

Arm shot with my brother and
VV
The boys...being silly I think

Jason and
Ang and baby G #2 and my parents

I don't think this is Thanksgiving...but wow is she messy - and she wanted her picture taken - rare occasion!

Tues before Thanksgiving G had a
performance at school and little feast and Jason and E and V watched and joined in. I was at work :(

Cute pilgrim - yeah its messy, but I'm lacking photo tools...maybe I need some help from Kristen White Dacey??
No comments:
Post a Comment