So I always feel the need to state this at the beginning for some reason...pics are not in order. OK. Got that outta the way...
Yesterday was an AWESOME day! We were all excited for Jason to get home from Dallas. He's been gone since last Thursday. He got home safely...with roses in hand. AND one of the best presents he's ever gotten me...tickets to visit my bestie (BFF) in Seattle in 2 weeks for FIVE days while he stays home with the kids. Oh my gosh...I was so happy I was bawling :) He's the best.
We went to dinner and had a photo shoot...
This is a miracle - because V refuses to look at the camera most of the time now-a-days
Gavin took this pic
And this. My boys love doing big eyes...I wonder why...(I do it all the time!)
Gav forgot to look on this one
all 3 are looking!
These kids MISSED Daddy!!!
We had promised the Pumpkin patch but it was raining, so instead we made a fire and did s'mores in the living room!
.jpg)
We are so excited to have a fireplace!
Daddy's helping cook the marshmallows
these are some cute boys...
I promise to post some more pics of the house...here are just a few...there are too many boxes still..
Our lower deck..taken from the upstairs deck
Upstairs deck...gonna have wine on the deck one of these evenings...
OC Triathlon - at the end of Sept we watched Jason in a race in MV. It was great fun for us to see him several times and he did great.
Almost done!
Super finish!
waiting to see daddy on the run...
loving the MSM shirt...Jason's Triathlon team/ministry (gavin was so excited to wear this shirt)
No for some random stuff...
The boys LOVE to sleep together and every once in awhile we let them. Last week they did and I went in to check on them and they were like this. How can Gavin breathe??
A few weeks ago Ezekiel started his very own gymnastics class and he LIVES for it! Its Wed nights and he asks every day if its Wed yet. When he wakes up Wed morning, he says "oh, I better get ready for gymnastics" - even though his class isn't for 10 hours!
The tooth fairy visited again...Gav lost one of his front teeth. His other front tooth is hanging on by a thread right now
Fun with frozen blueberries
One of those hot days after we dropped G at school, I ran and then we went to the beach.
My sweet Ezekiel. Lately, this boy has been a bit more challenging for me. I'm praying for patience as I deal with him..and that God will help me to be the exact Mom that each of my kids needs. I am comforted because I know the Lord chose each of our children for Jason and I. They were perfectly crafted by Him, for us. And this is life with our kids - different stages are harder than others. And I'm grateful too, for these harder stages too. Because they remind me of my need for Jesus.
Ok...off to shop for some bathroom accessories! :)


2 comments:
Your kids are sooooooo cute! Oh, and you too!
I loved all the pictures. Thanks for taking the time to "publish" them on your blog. Judy
Post a Comment