Tuesday, June 27, 2006

June 27th




Today I'm thankful:

1) Hanging out with Eddie, Sally and Mackenzie McRae - in the picture with Gavin and Ez

2) Jason not going to work until 11am again today

3) Less humidity today than yesterday - I would be NO GOOD in the South

4) My new experience with Vanilla Chai creamer tonight - thank you Kristen

5) Have I posted since last week? I don't think so - Friday Jason getting his badge! A big step - and this means he only has 8 weeks left of Academy.

6) Gavin wants to wear underwear to bed now and he's been dry the last 2 mornings

7) A new pair of capris- thanks to Kristen's hand-me-downs

8) New books from the library

9) Gavin's sense of humor - I'm pretty sure he gets it from his Daddy(ok, who am I kidding - of course its from his dad...)

10) Getting to talk a little bit with some of the wives in Jason's class Friday - it was good to be able to talk about our similar experiences as wives going through this time...

No comments: