Friday, September 10, 2010

Violet the Sassy Princess

Violet has an awesome personality. She is fun, happy, sassy and sweet. She loves to snuggle, chat, read books, and play whatever the boys are playing. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with her while her brothers are at school the last few weeks. Last weekend I decided to take her to get a haircut. Her bangs were in her eyes and her hair was just looking "straggly." Every day brushing it was a nightmare because that bottom area knotted up so quickly. She chose her outfit:
See what I mean about the straggly ends??

And off to Supercuts we went. Hey, they did a great job and its much cheaper than the specialty kids haircut stores!
She loves her haircut - even though its not "like Gavin's" as she requested. We compromised.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PLEASE frame the picture of her in the tu-tu and mount it over the fireplace. That is amazing!!